Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Car love



Today we bid our farewell to our dear humble Soluna
She has been such a darling to this family
Serving her job dutifully for these 5 years
And even going an extra mile
To the family, we will definitely miss her
To Papa and i, we will be eternally grateful

But with that departure comes an arrival
As much as papa and i are not used to it yet
I'm sure 'she will serve my family as well, if not better'
Looking at her now, i think i made the right choice in colour
As she exudes this tinge of grandeur amongst the silvers and golds



With this latest addition to our family
It's a day of excitement for all of us

For me
It is a very significant day for me
Where i clutch my very own bunch of car keys.
Hehe. *HAPPY*



Wheeeeeeeeeee.. hoping to drive my dear and everyone else out someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home