Thursday, December 01, 2005

YippiE

AhhhHH last day before exams end.

Today will be my last day of the year, staying in the library till the 'closing time' song plays. An eerily enjoyable tune to which i look foward to.

This studying period has been most enjoyable.. amidst the stress, i had...

1. 2 sakae sushi buffets
2. a homecoming of my best friend
3. many mugging companions
4. lots of brownies (YUMMIE!)
5. many specky days
6. crazy getaway plans with the girls.. thailand, sushi-making days, hotel stayovers
7. my hair braided after lunch in subway *many thanks to gracia and arvin*
8. become a pest in the eyes of my seniors and prof
9. fell in love with the library cubicles
10.received more family support than i could ever imagine

after all this, i say byeee to my 1st term in 2nd year uni.

networking is horrible.

can't wait to go to the zoo!!!! to see all the monkeys and hippos!

i can't wait....

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger min said...

Thank you for being you Clarie. I love you Clarie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home