Sunday, November 13, 2005

Twenteen

It's officially 9 days since i've turned 20 and now then i decided to post an entry on it.

On my birthday itself, i decided to go on a diet when i didn't feel hungry sitting in subway. So i ordered myself a diet snapple. However, my mouth couldn't resist the knowledge of this huge nice brownie which only costs $1.50 from a bakery nearby, so i got myself one. Later i rushed back for my CAT meeting.

In the middle of the library, there my dear Shupin brought me the happiest and warmest brownie, tucked together with Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream. Regards to darling cake too:) There, even after almost finishing the earlier brownie, i walloped up 3 quarters of it! haha. In the midst where everyone around was burried in books and laptop, there i was enjoying the heavenly bites of my birthday brownie.
*love you girls*

Later, went for photoshoot with the guys. And there, a blackforest cake evolved amongst the cheers and secrecy. Hahaha, the cake was for Adrian (upcoming birthday boy) and I. They were so sweet! They actually knew.
*really looking forward to working with them*




After finishing everything at almost 6 plus, i left for dinner at home. *awfully tired* but what greeted me when i opened the door was this...







OH MY GOODNESS!!! *jaws drop*

Kevin! you are the sweetest:) Though you were in aussie partying away, you still sent me these!!! It's no wonder you are a girl magnet.

Anyway, thanks to everyone, i had a simple yet very happy birthday.
Love you people:)

happy sweet twenty.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

i knew about the flowers but i'm just wondering why they weren't lilies?!

yah well! clara ang! i can't wait to get back!!!!

we'll celebrate your bday when i get back again... lunch! my treat! or dinner also can! hehe

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger clara said...

oh haha. yeah i dunno why they weren't lilies:( he said he requested for them though.

stephie!! i want a lana cake, many big choc chip cookies... a car...
heheh. i can't wait for you to get home:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home