Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm not sure what is it. I think it's loneliness. The feeling of depression is starting to set in amidst the mountains of jobs enlisted to me.

Things i'm counting on to cheer me up
1. My SE Group (pls take note: my group not project)
2. Photo-taking of the Committee
3. Halloween party at Zouk with the girls
4. Awfully Chocolaty Brownies
5. Downright Sinful Cakes
6. ChocChip/Raisin/Oatmeal/M&M/Nuts Cookies
7. ICE CREAM!!!!! (Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough pls)
8. Sight of familiar friendly faces
9. Faster fringe growth
10. A nice Friday next wk


I'm feeling sad. But the feeling feels foreign.
I bet it won't last long....
I hope.

5 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger clara said...

thank you so much dearie. i miss you girls.
*lonely*
when are you coming home?

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger G said...

darling i promise you should never have to feel alone. call me if anything, and to the best of my abilities I'll be by your side! Thanks for flying down with your god-sent haviannas and being so thoughtful with the slightly healthier choice of cookie! In the midst of all the stress, be strong alright? Let's live in another world come monday night!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger clara said...

AHH graciaaa dear! hehee. i can't wait for halloween to come!!! let's shop on sat then go as a cockroach and baygon on mon:) hehe. yeah maybe it's the stress.. i'm sure if i see you girls around, that will really make my day!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm coming back in 21 days... lets go have tah tarek ice cream at the island creamery ok? and then we can go watch the neverending story at kev's place! i've bought the dvd in aussieland! just you, me and that big giant hamster!

and we can go sit on the swings... you can update me on everything again! i would really like that!

cheer up yeah!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger clara said...

hey stephie darling! i miss you:( can't wait to just sit down quietly with you and tell you all that has happened all this while. I've got so much to say.

swings, neverending story, teh tarik ice cream.. they sound good!

but with you around, perfect:)

love you girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home