Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happiness again!

On the merriest night of the year, we exchanged both gifts and feelings. Over the past few days, I’ve received the most beautiful surprises. Every gift was to its finest details and never failed to make me feel real special.
Surreal you say… I agree. We knew each other since last year but only this term for the better. This school term you have made me the angriest girl and the happiest girl alive. Now, I’m so going to see you everyday next term and many more terms to come… but I know I won’t be bored of you. Out of three brothers, I’ve got the youngest and most playful one. Somehow, I think I’m quite screwed.
To many happy days, full of love, food, surprises, fun, hugs and laughter, here’s to you, Shannon!



P.S: I sincerely apologise for all that misery I’ve caused you to have. I don’t know what I have done to deserve someone like you. For all that 4 years, you have been my constant source of sunshine. Maybe our paths were destined to start and end like this. It was a route with so much tears and laughter, I’ve no regrets taking. I hope you find your happiness soon. I’m now starting this new journey, of which I think is right.
No matter what happens, I will always be here for you. Thank you for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home