Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm just sitting in the student's lounge now. Plugged on to my ear plugs, happy with my committee members, yet fretting over my freshly cut fringe. Haha. Just out of the blue this morn, i just thought of getting a change. So without any thought, headed off to my favourite hairdresser.

Now i'm feeling good cos i can really see everything in clear view, but yet having slight frets over my look in the upcoming photoshoot. haha. Vain.

Anyway, right now, i'm the marketing head of my school's committee. Yesterday, we had an awfully long meeting starting at 7 till a horrid 1130pm. And i can foresee many more to come. I'm just so glad cake's in this with me. hehe.

I've got to settle the photos of my committee for the upcoming investiture event. There's my still managerial accounting report. My ever hopeful software engineering group. And my dear Cat.

I'm very sure i can tide it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home