Sunday, March 26, 2006

3rd month note

3 months together. What can i say about it...

It has been the most awesome 3 months i have ever experienced.
You brought in surprises, good food, cheap thrills all into my life.
And not forgetting real love.
For the past days, you have been a true friend and companion.
Whenever i was bored, hungry or just wanted to talk, i knew who i could call.
The encouragement you give me is absolutely invaluable.
I now view everything differently, of which i can achieve.

Going are the days where i feel lonely and depressed.
Now you tell me that everything you do involves me.
In my life, it involves you too.
You have become someone i really love.
Someone whom i want to stay in a cliff house with.
View the various art galleries and sit on a horse carriage along the streets of europe.
Have a cup of coffee and enjoy the simplicities of life.
I want to build a nest together with you. Your shophouse it shall be.

There are so many things i want to do with you.
There are no days where i feel i see you too much.
Enough is never a word of how i feel towards us.
We still have so much to accomplish together.

As your partner, friend and girl.
I wish to abolish all doubts and sad views you have.
To give you happier days i shall work to.
To show you how beautiful love can be.
And that whatever happens around you, may not be unto you.
In our relationship, i love no other.
I only see a future with you.

Thank you for everything my dear.
Here's wishing us a Happy 3month Anni.
And many more to come:)

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger G said...

girly i love u and im so happy u love him soooo much :D lol. sweet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home