Monday, September 12, 2005

Singlehood relived...

1 phrase from him was all it took for me to set me thinking hard. to make myself crumble. totally shattered. and yet know that i was making the right decision.
1 phrase. Simple words, yet so profound. heart-broken.

with that, we end it all. 6 months and 14 days. just like that...

a relationship that was 2 months physical and the rest so far apart... so tough. but yet i thought things could have worked out. i thought so. silly me.

anyway, i just wish that you will be happy. or rather, happier.

afterwhich, a series of unfortunate events took place, of which i shant mention. friends whom i talked to just laughed their heads off. the event was totally uncalled for. anti-climax..
maybe it was meant to be.. for me to give my first laugh amidst the sobs.

i couldn't stay at home. i asked my mom for some company. she knew. daddy didn't. but he looked at me and said "clara, you can take the car." i guess subtly, he knew. i'm not very sure. but never did he know that he did a great deal in consolation.
1 phrase and it made me smile.
my first drive without assistance. down town.


i love my parents. Unknowingly, you have been my constant source of support.
To my friends.. kev, shiyan, shupz, gracia, cake, arvin, etc. you have done more than you showed. yr presence and words meant everything to me. thank you for going through all these with me. i love you all.




here i say hello to singlehood. goodbye, ian... my everything once.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger A Shy Millionaire said...

LG LRM-519 Digital Media Recorder
The LG Digial Media Recorder is one pretty slick device, but its basically a Media Center wanabee.
This is truly a great blog! I will bookmark you..

I have a work at home site. It pretty much covers work at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Lynch said...

*hugz*

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger G said...

cheeries darling :). we all get by and by... :)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Alwyn said...

hey clara... be of good cheer =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home