Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sheesha

Sadly in the end, I didn't go for Shane's friend's club opening nor did i go indochine to support Leonard. The thought of $18 entry fee dismayed my thoughts of chilling out.. just spent my friday night sleeping at 11. Woke happy the following day, to see a text that Leonard's band had won the competition. It was some inter-varsity thing i think. hahahah. GOOD JOB WELL DONE!!!




Later, went out with papa and colin to walk the streets, and headed down for dinner to my uncle's club. Next, met up with my software engin. group.. but this time not for a meeting but rather a time to chill-out. Shupin organized this outing.. so Arab Street was decided upon as our destination and the purpose to be was to smoke sheesha!!! hahaha my first time, and so was Cake's and Iwan's. Everyone looked like DRAGONS.. puffing out clouds of smoke, which was of mix grape, coke and ice flavour. Not too bad.. quite fun. Initially i was paranoid about my parents finding out about it. So like no photos and stuff. But in the end i told them during dinner time where the whole family was there. And this was how the chat went...

Me: mama, do you know what sheesha is?
Mama: i don't.
Me: it's this indian pipe like thing. Big pipe!
Mama: OH! i know what it is!!!!
Me: you do??? remember that day when i said i was going to arab street with some
friends? I went to smoke that for the first time!
Mama: OH! it's a smoking thing?? I thought it was some musical instrument.
Me: ................... (silence and stoned) *thinks i'm in for dooms day*
Mama: i remember last time, i used to put stuff into my grandfather's pipe whenever
he wants to smoke........

Hahaa. Such family conversations. it just makes me wanna tell them every single thing about myself. I simple adore my parents:) The very ones who encourage me to go clubbing for my first time. Aint i priviledged?... I really think i am.
*muacks to them*

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

hahahaha! your mother is still as funny as ever!

send my regards to your family and good to see that everyone looks well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home