Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back to school

School has been GREAT for the past 1 week! Just a short period of time and i'm starting to visualize the stress mountain ahead of me.

This term will be a 4 day week: Mon, Tues and Thurs and Fri. So far, lessons have been pretty interactive and easy to understand... with the exception of 1 class where my dear new prof reads from the book. Her logic is that if she does so, she will not miss out anything. Sigh. I think i'm so dead.

My time table is as follows...
Mon: 0830-1145: Computer as an Analysis Tool
Tues: 1200-1515: Networking
Thurs: 0830-1145: Software Engineering
Fri: 0830-1145: Managerial Accounting

Anyway, school aside. I have been offered to work at the school's computer helpdesk!!! Grin:) This is like a path i never dreamt i would be into(my friends would all know). Well, it all started out where all smu students got to configure their laptops into the new network at this room called the PC clinic. So i went to do up my configuration and accompany my dear cake who was working there at the same time. As time passed by, i realised that people started asking me how to register and the procedures. haha. So that was the start of my working days. I'm now working at the PC clinic, of which will end this week. And next, i'll be working at the permanent school helpdesk, where people will come with computer problems of various sizes. Oh well, i really hope that i'll be able to solve all you guys' IT worries!!

Now, i'm helping out in a bash planning committee too. Cos the committee were mainly from my school (school of information systems), it was made out of all guys, except maybe for me and 2 other girl. So mostly what we did were to oppose the ideas when it became to skewed to a guy party. Haha. Quite fun being the representatives of the girl population in smu.

I'm confirm gonna have a fabulous busy term ahead. Looking forward to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home