Thursday, July 21, 2005

Insufficient Acceleration"

Hello!!!!

This is my first blog after much thought, outside complaints and choosing of a blog name from dictionary.com.

the history of this blog comes after i realise that it is quite difficult for my overseas girls and dear ian poops to know what's going on in my life. so i shall try my best, starting from now

Oh well, the day started off with me dragging myself off my bed for supposed breakfast with kevin before heading off for my driving test at 9am. But the awful stagnant jam in front of my house caused by this anonymous primary school made us reach ubi slightly later than usual. hence no prata or bee hoon for the both of us. i reached cdc an hour earlier before warm-up started at 9.10. the instructor was good and so was the tester, who was even better. i drove so slowly during the test but yet he didn't even nudge one bit. he's the man! haha. but in the end, i owed my many pts to insufficient acceleration. anway, this post and my very own driving licence goes out to some of the loveliest people in my life. you know who you guys are.

alright, this blog entry took me a horrendous 1hr. ands stephie's falling asleep in front of me. i think i took a bit too long. that's it for today:)

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

wahahahahaha! so nonsense you know!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Alwyn said...

yes very nonsense indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home