Sunday, August 14, 2005

Taiti's not my cup of tea

Discovering a submerged kopitiam under the school when we went to school last Fri was the thing that made shupin and i happy from attending a boring IS talk.

Stupid me. Pretty shupz. Extra ron's hp.

Thank goodness the talk ended exactly 2 hours later, and i headed off to spend some time with mom who took leave. Spent lots of time chatting with her. I seem to be able to tell her everything now. From family matters to relationships. No barrier between us. She's the best!

Went down to the performing arts centre at telok ayer for my routine dance class later. Gracia and i learnt waltz and one whole dance movement. I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable. This teacher makes dance seem really fun. At first i thought it was going to be really tough and i was not going to like it cos she seemed slightly fast-paced and rough. But in the end, it was not to be. I kinda prefer her to si-ling now. But too bad, this was to be her last lesson with us.

Next, gracia and i headed down to holland v. As she ate alot previously the night before, she was determined not to be daunted by the breeko's oreo cheese cake(she claimed to be the best). But luckily, that cake was nowhere to be seen when we were there. So i ordered a double choc brownie and she ordered a ice fruit tea with NO syrup:( what perfect imbalance. Later, we decided to gamble with her poker cards, and the punishment was to be her drink, cos it ended up blandly healthy. I tell you guys.. Gracia's one tai-ti queen! i think she won me 6-2. With all that pleasant smile on her face, i'm warning you, let it NOT fool you over!! *shucks* I should have known:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home