Sunday, July 31, 2005

Closing time

Today has simply been a blast.

All started off with Arvin dear and me volunteering our free time to becoming poor chair and water carriers at the new campus for tomorrow's event. At night, we headed back to our old campus for a 'closing time' event. EVERYONE was there... both oldies and freshies. It was a total happening experience!!! Met up with so many friends and the music was just blasting next to me but i didn't care one bit. It was awfully fun. Arvin and I went kinda mad, waving our hands in the air, but everyone else around us did.. so oh well. Electrico and EIC were all there, performing at the once very peaceful school library. I can't wait to get back to school already. I love all you SMU peeps out there! You just totally made my day today, and you guys will confirm make my school days very very fun in due time. I'll be looking forward to school again in 22 days time.


Goodbye to my very dear Bukit Timah Campus

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

wah! so happening!!!
.
.
.
.
.
i'm bored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home