Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bye stephieeee

Yesterday, went over to steph's before she leaves for adelaide today. *sobz*. there she goes again... i'll miss our rumblings and evaluations. i'll miss our common love for island creamery(the find of the hols!!). simply, i'll miss you. Take care k?

Distance sure is a test for everything that did once seem of unimportance. Suddenly, you start to feel the weight of all the itsy-bitsy stuff that you used to take for granted. When it starts to sink in further, you start to show slight remorse of why you didn't treasure those times as much as you do now.
But somehow, i feel that all is not lost with distance being a major factor between two parties. Being apart from my dearie and close friends makes me a more contented person. With the little intangibles that i receive each time, sets me smiling and saying thanks for the relationship we hold.

On a lighter note, today i woke up early at 7 plus after a full-day hibernation yesterday. Then, i had my first proper driving experience. The first unofficial one was on Wed night.. just simply from the carpark to the guardhouse(which i believed my dad could easily cover over seconds), i took a horrid 5 minutes. So today, it was official!! i drove my brother to school! woooOOO. Plus 2 other daredevils in the car.. mama and papa. Brave souls. *clap clap*. Anyway, they were really encouraging, and kept telling me 'good job', though there were many overtaking cars:( such sweet people! I love my parents! Doesn't really go the same for Colin who looked and me and said.. "You are driving me to school?? I think i'll take the bus instead!"

Oh wells, fine fine.. I'll improve k??!

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

colin must have been terrified! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home