Monday, August 15, 2005

Tim and the Chocolate Factory



Today was a day full of happy fun and good food.

Lunch was definitely Seafood platter at Fish & Co's with my male food buddy, TIM!!!! We had been planning this lunch for quite some time already, and today was just the day cos he took some leave from army.

After that, we bought tickets for Charlie and the Chocolate factory:)Haha i insisted on watching that show. *grin*. All that colours and chocolate seemed so happy! And it definitely proved me right. Though tim thought it was quite morbid, I still love it.. and Willy Wonka is COOL!! Love his hair!

Next, was a treat from me: East-side brownie from Cafe Cartel. A simply must-try delectable delight! *calling out to Graciaaaa*

Herbie is next on my movie list.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger ian said...

seafood? hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home