Sunday, April 30, 2006

Academic refresh

Sigh. My results are awfully bad this term. And i must say that it's a rude shock to me. When i get the breakdown for each course, i realise that it's like exceptionally good throughout, just that it's awfully bad at the exam. The very last hurdle.

Really really disappointed. All the As that i were hoping for. Gone at the very end.
Oh well, maybe it's a rude awakening call. But it also states the problematic area of my falling grades.

Suddenly i feel a solid change in my attitude. For once, i feel so anxious when i see my results. Not that i didn't feel so last time. But it's like now, when i see my grades, I really want to know the reason behind it. Why is it like this? I feel very disappointed when my grades do not tally with the effort placed in it. I guess maybe one could say i'm getting hungry now. No longer the very satisfied clara of which anything will do. I do hope that i score awfully well next term, and pull up my bad gpa to a pleasant one.

I'll definitely work harder and SMARTER next term. I know what i'm missing out in studies and will work towards that.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger her said...

yes dear!! let's work hard together!! i'll be behind you cheering you on! go clara go! lol..

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Aquarian said...

Hey Ra! I understand man! It's tough in uni but take heart! Shoot for the moon and even if u fall, u will land amongst the stars. Take care dear :) ~Yin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home