Monday, April 17, 2006

1 more to go!

I haven't gotten any reply from Bloomberg:( *sad.

Anyway, tomorrow's my last paper!!!! Enterprise Integration. And it's open book but i don't think it'll be equivalent to an easier paper. Taking a break from its preparation. I have pressure in studying it.. hehe cos my darling's my TA(Teaching Assistant). But i feel it's overall good pressure. This time round, my whole term has been so motivated with him scoring As and him raraing me on all the way. The cheering on has not been simply verbal, but accompliment with vcd breaks, late nights, and loads of sweet treats.. plus a beautiful beautiful tulip.

It has been the one of the most gorgeous flower i have seen. Check her out. She looks like a pink cloth with purple batik print right in the middle.



I say my darling has good taste... doesn't he?
No wonder he chose me!
heheheHEHEHE. kk, fine *sorry*.

Sigh exam stress is finally going to end.. Yippie!!!!!
Then there will come Web Sudoku, more desert treats, my bintan day trip, shopping!!!
Can't wait can't wait.

Girls, hang in there. We'll go out real soon!
And my dear too, thanks for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home