Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thankful

I'm so thankful for all these friends. Just wanna say a great shout of love and thanks to everyone. I'm so going to miss all of you...

First up, my last IS core course, PMSB (process modelling service blueprinting: if you were wondering what it meant) team mates!! I so love all of them. The team includes of andre, amrt (aka 'A MRT', somewhat like SMRT), leonard, kevin, shupin and me. With them, our meetings have been so full of laughter, or rather more than the work done. And as much as we always say let's start early (*andre will definitely agree with this), we always end up rushing very sadly:( I even had my first project meeting along the corridors when the aircon was switched off. It's weird thinking, but i so wish for another course with all these people. Be it an IS course, i'll still take it. For much relived joy, fun and photo taking! *leonard i love yr laptop!







The lovable project team!

Then there is my darling Cakey! who has been my finance buddy! Sorry that this term we couldn't take finance 101 together. Thank you so much dear for being my my teacher in MA and FA whenever i didn't understand what was being taught. You were so good with your numbers! Everything also A. Unlike me... *boo hoo. When i come back from Swiss, we shall take more finance courses together kk? And you! Please try look around for cheaper stuff when buying things! Your buying sprees never seemed to scare me so much!



I'm so going to miss our shopping sprees and adventurous trying of food!

Next there are my ACJC people! All of you have been such great friends even till now, though second to my MG girls. hehe But nonetheless, I'm really thankful for having known you all. Despite the short duration of 2 years, i could say that some of you have been my really good friends and friends of just a shout away. I'm so sure my AC days would not be that fun without the farts, slaps, whines, love, naps, parties, bad results and irritation of our poor teachers. *Sorry mdm...




hehe. I refuse to put up any new photos other than the ones taken during our school days. They are so memorable...

Then as mentioned earlier, my dearest dearest MG girls; Hui Yin and Peggy Lee!! I can't seem to find a photo of us. *cry. But nonetheless, it doesn't change the point that these girls are really great friends. It is a pity that we can't meet up that often, cos we three are so busy with different things and yin located so far. You two have been with me since sec 2? or is it sec 1. Those were the days where we talked about the teachers and quarrelled over the silliest things. Plus yin and peg, there were your crushes over certain singers; which i must admit till now i don't really see why. hahahha i guess i'm not into idoling singers.

Anyway, Yin, you have been one of the sweetest people i've ever known. Despite you being in aussie, your birthday greetings never fail to be on time. And plus that, you even send me birthday cards. That's one point of you that i always wish to have : remembering your friends' birthdays. Such a simple thing, but i can't do it. To you two, I'm sorry for the many many birthdays that i've missed, and i'm sure this apology extends to many out there. But i must say that even if i miss the greetings, talk to you all less, have fewer meetings, I have not forgotten you two! Pegs i loved and love your hair! hahahha how can i not associate you with your mane, it's such a signature of yours!

I love you two girlies, though we seldom share our problems and gossip now, i still know who i can turn to in times of turbulence or rants. And just to let you know, I'll be here for you two too! Miss you so much, Yin and Peg...

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Aquarian said...

RA!!! I'll miss u too!! Have fun in Swiss (I WISH I WAS THERE) and update ur blog more often ok!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home