Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hold in there

To my girl YM,

Believe my dear... Believe in your mom. Believe in the treatment and medicine prescribed. Believe in the doctors. Believe in the Lord.

Stay strong my dear... For you know how much your mom needs you and your family's support. Your presence will mean so much to everyone. Simple hugs and kisses will tell their story.

Positive thoughts my dear... How about try extinguish your so frequent previous thought of 'what-ifs', and change them all to my mom will definitely get well? This incident will only be temporary. It will.

Smile my dear... Just like how you helped me relieve my blindness. Small reaction, but chain reaction. You may not need to say a word, but the patient will feel.

Ask my dear... Speak of any need or help. True friends will never leave you. Never. You showed me that, and I believe. I'll do the same to you, and I'm sure many others will. Open your eyes, and look around you dear. Many you have.

This phase will pass. And then we'll go have our picnics and tea.

Love you girl.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger her said...

To my dear girlie, clariee...

Thanks girl, you've shown me that in this cold campus, in the midst of paper-chasing, there's love and humanity.

Thanks girl, when my heart hardened and resentment surfaced, you brought light to warm my heart again.

Thanks girl, for bringing me hope and reminding me how great God is. Take faith in God and all things will be made right. You made me realise that belief makes things happen.

And thanks girl, for you reminds me that I'm not walking through this alone.

Thank God for you and gracia... It's God's blessings upon me, and may God bless you lovely girls :D

Love
Yuemin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home