Saturday, April 14, 2007

mr. aw

I don't post that often, and today, I'm actually doing up 2 small posts. Anyway, this post goes out to my darling Mr Aw. I have been missing him so much ever since I came here.

It seems very far that I'm located in Switzerland, while you are cosy in sunny Singapore. But thankful i am for having known you way earlier, and you being a part of my life as i walk through life experiences. Knowing that i'm not alone in everything that i do or decide in. It is a really brilliant feeling. Though it is difficult for me to express my gratitude or the amount of love i wish to shower you with each day that i am here, but i hope you still feel the warmth i've provided you earlier, and know that i will continually work hard on it. Once i come back, you will have all the hugs, kisses and much missed nagging and noise that have been long overdued k?

I'm sorry for not being able to be by your side during your stressful exam times. But i am glad that i will be with you during this short break before you start work officially. I hope you can really relax and be happy before you enter a time of uncertainty and much commitment. And i certainly look forward to be the one who will be bugging you to come out during yr lunch hours and having happy dinners after work ends for the day. Making you cheerie and happy after each day of work, and also looking out for any hints of pretty girls from your office. *muahahaha.

Very soon this exchange will be over. But it says alot about our relationship. The ability to communicate despite this far distance. The ability to understand and show appreciation for the other. The very much patience and love that we express each time we speak. The much enthusiasm and happiness that just by spending 5 mins with you, can bring. How very very important you are to me..

I have never thought long distance relationships could work out. However, even though you all may argue that 4 months is of a short time to conclude anything. I truly believe it is the work and determination of both parties for things to work out. Time spent together before the parting also helps. Cos even when it becomes difficult to understand each other of their current happenings, talking about the history you two share doesn't fail. The history of your relationship will not change, and it will be of beautiful past that you will smile on, and can chat of.

I am happy, and I hope that everyone out there is feeling the same too.
I hope you too, my dearie!


I love you, and will continue loving you...
For many more days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home